Over the last few decades, the world has become increasingly interconnected and with this, more and more businesses have developed an international dimension to their operations. However, with this move into new global markets comes a number of new and complex challenges, which even the most experienced business leaders may find challenging.
These challenges include:
- Importing and Exporting Goods and Services from Overseas Markets
- Establishing Overseas Branches
- Creating UK Subsidiaries
- Inward Investment
- Transfer Pricing Issues
- Joint Ventures with Overseas Companies
- International Mergers and Acquisitions
These issues can often prove to be highly complex, with a significant number of unfamiliar procedures and laws to consider which is why it is important that organisations seek outside help.
Our team of international specialists can help businesses face these challenges, supporting them as they establish and grow their cross-border operations.
We can help you:
- Set up accounting procedures for dealing with foreign currencies
- Find the most suitable business structure
- Provide specific tax advice to reduce overseas liabilities
- Develop strategies for establishing and financing overseas subsidiaries
We can help companies that are looking to come to the UK or British businesses that are seeking new opportunities overseas.
As members of the prestigious DFK International accountancy network, we can provide advice and assistance in a significant number of jurisdictions around the world.