Our clients work throughout their lives to generate wealth for themselves and their families. It is important that they spend time and effort protecting it during life – and after it.
Passing on an estate involves detailed forward planning to ensure no legislative provisions adversely affect your bequests. If you undertake estate planning early you have a better chance of taking full advantage of tax reliefs available (which change regularly) and can maximise the wealth succession to your beneficiaries.
We provide a discreet estate planning service that includes:
- Assistance with tax planning when drawing up and reviewing your will
- Advising on best use of exemptions and lower tax rates on lifetime transfers
- Optimising lifetime transfers between spouses
- Transferring agricultural or business property
- Transferring assets into trust
- Arranging adequate life assurance to cover potential Inheritance tax liabilities
For further information, please do not hesitate to contact Craig Nicholson.