Charities, not-for-profit organisations and trusts face a number of challenges in their day-to-day operations, from reporting requirements to keeping up with ever-changing legislation.
We understand that running a charity presents a distinctive set of challenges. We have a wealth of knowledge and experience in this sector and advise many charities and trusts of all sizes on a wide range of accounting and tax issues.
Whether you are planning to set up a charity or trust or require advice on regulatory or compliance issues, we can take the pressure off you, enabling you to focus on the core principle of your organisation.
Our specialists can advise charities and trusts on a wide range of matters, including:
- Preparation of Accounts under the Charities SORP (Statement of Recommended Practice) and Charities Act
- Audit and Independent Examiners’ Reports
- Specialist Tax Advice, including Gift Aid Relief
- Incorporation and Registration of Charities
- Operational Structure
- Trustees’ Responsibilities
- Budgeting and Cashflow Forecasting