Increased reporting obligations, HMRC’s robust investigation policies and harsher penalties for non-compliance now mean that an undue amount of staff resources can be taken up on dealing with corporate tax matters.
Good internal financial recording systems and tax planning can result in reduced liability to Corporation tax – and we can help you achieve this and lessen your administrative costs and time with our suite of services, which include:
- Determining the most tax effective structure for your business
- Taking full advantage of tax opportunities and reliefs
- Achieving the optimum capital or revenue tax treatment
- Reducing tax on disposals and maximising relief on acquisitions
- Making the most of tax opportunities specific to your industry
- Meeting the rigorous demands of compliance including corporation tax self-assessment
- Acting on your behalf in discussions with the tax authorities
The highly technical and ever-changing nature of tax legislation means that even apparently ordinary day to day business-plan based decisions can have a significant impact on corporate tax liability. We therefore encourage all our clients to keep us regularly appraised of business changes.
For further information, please do not hesitate to contact Craig Nicholson.