Most ventures are started because of a good business idea, with an entrepreneur with the enterprise and commitment to give it a go. These people are very unlikely to be experts in the legal, financial, and fiscal aspects of running a business, and probably are well served not to be.
These matters can often seem daunting, and even off-putting, to aspiring entrepreneurs. Our responsibility is to lift this burden and to guide you through the early stages of establishing a business.
We will meet with you and critically assess your business in a friendly and encouraging way, but also to ensure that you are prepared for what is to come from competitors and potential clients.
We can also help you:
- Decide on the most suitable structure for your business
- Prepare a business plan, cash flow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts
- Assess your finance requirements and advise on the best sources of finance
- Establish a good working relationship with your bank
- Complete any registration procedures with the Registrar of Companies and HMRC
- Deal with company secretarial issues, and
- Set up the most appropriate accounting systems
For further information, please do not hesitate to contact Lee Davy-Martin.