As part of our provision of services at Wilson Wright, we offer various levels of company secretarial support through our associated company, Andrews Crosse Services.
We live in an environment of increasing corporate compliance and regulation; having the right pair of hands and an expert team to help enables our clients to concentrate on their business, secure in the knowledge that they are compliant.
We will tailor our services to your needs, whether you are simply looking to set up a company or require assistance with more complex procedures.
As part of the incorporation process, we will open the company’s statutory registers and issue the first share certificates.
We can also assist our clients with incorporating limited liability partnerships, registering limited partnerships or a UK establishment of an overseas company.
Maintaining the statutory registers
We maintain the registers electronically using Blueprint, the software developed by the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators.
Preparing and delivering to the registrar at Companies House your confirmation statement
This is the document that companies and LLPs must deliver every year to confirm that the information held at Companies House is accurate. Failure to do so may lead to your company or LLP being struck off the register and dissolved.
Help you implement changes in your company or LLP
Examples of services we can provide:
- Changes to the structure of the share capital: transfer, allotment, conversion, consolidation, subdivision, purchase of own shares, redemption and reduction of share capital by special resolution supported by a solvency statement.
- Change of name
- Change of registered office address
- Appointment and removal of officers
- Change of accounting reference date
- Amendment to the articles of association or adoption of new articles
- Issuing the relevant documentation regarding the payment of dividends
- Reconstituting the statutory registers where lost
Where we maintain the statutory registers, we will make all the necessary entries. We will also ensure that all the documents which need to be delivered to the registrar at Companies House are filed within the time limits prescribed by law.
Registered and service address
Finally, companies and LLPs can elect to have their registered office address at our firm address; officers, members and people with significant control can also use our address as their service address thus protecting the privacy of their residential addresses.
For further information on what we can do through ACS, please do not hesitate to contact Muriel Pousse.