You are hereHome / Coronavirus (COVID-19): our duty of care
In recent days, the global Covid-19 pandemic has taken up the majority of news coverage, social media activity and general communication. The threat of Coronavirus is serious, even so it’s important to retain some perspective and remain hopeful.
Despite the challenging times we face, we have a duty of care to our staff and clients but our role is also to continue to go above and beyond and to provide the ‘personal partner-led service’ that you are used to.
We would like to reassure you that we have robust plans in place to allow us to provide the level of service you would expect from us during these difficult and testing times. Our partners at Wilson Wright, are committed and available to discuss any business concerns arising from the current situation.
We wish to inform you, that we have taken appropriate steps to safeguard the welfare of our staff and clients to ensure our ability to;
- Deliver the level of quality, excellence and timeliness you are accustomed to from us in these unique circumstances.
- Have in place the required level of technological and operational infrastructure for the firm to operate remotely, securely and efficiently.
- Following the recent Government advice, we consider that any face to face meetings should only take place in exceptional circumstances. To that end, we encourage any meetings with you to be carried out via conference, video-link and other remote media rather than in person.
- In exceptional circumstances should you require a face to face meeting, please email or call us, clearly setting out the need for a face to face meeting so that we can consider and if the meeting is necessary we can ensure the appropriate safeguards are in place.
The Government has released official guidance to the public and businesses regarding its response. Please click here.
Over our 127 year history we have survived and thrived – even through the most difficult times. Working together, we have no doubt we will rise to this present challenge and come through even stronger for the benefit of our staff and clients.
If you have any queries regarding the preparations or procedures please feel free to contact us.
Contact our specialist team
- Adam Cramer – CEO and Partner
- Tel +44 (0)20 7832 0444
CEO and Partner
Adam is passionate about helping entrepreneurs and fast-growth businesses to build and evolve. He works to ensure their financial ambitions are realised as effectively as possible.
Whether those entrepreneurs are setting out on their first start-up, selling their business or expanding internationally into new territories, Adam brings the benefit of his extensive experience, accumulated over 30 years, to help them realise their objectives.
Having advised businesses in sectors ranging from professional services to property, international trading, media, tech and recruitment, he knows how experience gained in one sector can be used by businesses in others.
It isn’t just Adam’s commercial expertise that helps entrepreneurs succeed. He also brings his professional training and skills in audit, accounting, finance and tax to offer truly holistic business advice.
He has worked with highly successful entrepreneurs, who are leaders in their own field, with the aim of maximising their personal wealth for the benefit of both themselves and their families.
Whatever the job, Adam never loses sight of the fact that there are people behind every successful business and that the business needs to work for them, their circumstances, values and goals.
His close relationships with these successful individuals has only been possible by building deep-rooted relationships, being pro-active, and always acting with honesty and integrity. For his clients, Adam is the archetypal “go-to” trusted adviser.