Position: Practice Manager
Location: London, EC1
Basis: Permanent, Full-time 9-5
Line Manager: Snr Partner
About Wilson Wright:
Wilson Wright is a central London firm of like-minded accountancy professionals acting for a diverse range of clients who operate in a multitude of sectors both in the UK and Internationally.
Central to our core belief is that client relationships and great service are critical to our success and that by promoting a personal, supportive and proactive environment, we can deliver advice of the highest standard.
As our Practice Manager you will ensure all operational areas of the Firm are functioning as efficiently as possible, in order that Wilson Wright can provide an excellent client focused and commercially aware service in a highly effective, professional and profitable manner.
Main Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Continually assess and improve internal processes and workflows across the various departments within the Firm to include billing and the on-boarding of new clients.
- Take overall responsibility for IT and internal systems (CCH) managing both the IT Support Analyst and the Internal Systems & Data Manager. This will also involve managing relationships with third parties.
- Oversee the day to day running of the office through the management of the Support Staff team.
- Take ownership of Firm-wide projects such as the migration to a paperless office and GDPR compliance
- Attend Partners’ meetings, take minutes, communicate partner decisions to relevant personnel within and outside the Firm
- Liaise with HR as required
Experience, Qualifications and Competences Required:
- Solid experience of working in a professional services environment, managing both people and practice systems (including billing, invoicing and new client processes)
- Strong IT experience and ideally previous experience managing a firm in becoming ‘paperless’
- Commitment to internal client care and excellent service beyond expectation
- High level of technical competence
- Good communicator and previous experience managing a team
- Ability to give feedback in a constructive manner
- Deadlines/time management
- Attention to detail
Please send CVs, including the job title applied for in the subject line, to HR@WilsonWright.co.uk