Wilson Wright has a strong record of working with ambitious and high growth technology businesses, especially those in the envirotech, fintech and meditech areas.
The biggest dilemmas that founders of such businesses face typically revolve around the nexus of investors, equity and senior talent.
Be too ”generous” and it will cost you millions, but success depends on luring outside talent and investors so you need to be as attractive as possible to both of these hard-to-impress stakeholders.
We are pleased to announce two more of our popular dinners. At each a select group of ten tech CEOs and founders discuss a major dilemma they have or will face, gaining valuable insights from their peers and our experts… all over a delicious meal at an exclusive restaurant in central London.
Our next discussion dinners for tech business CEOs are:
- Overcoming the dilemmas of attracting the top talent that will accelerate your tech business’s growth: Thursday 7 September 2017 at 6.30pm
- Huge potential, low income: maximizing the valuation of your tech business: TBC
Both dinners will take place in central London, click here for more details and to register your interest in attending these and future ones.
Wilson Wright LLP
Latest posts by Wilson Wright LLP (see all)
- Most small firms are not ready for digital accounts - February 15, 2018
- Making It Count for 125 Years: Chapter 1 - January 12, 2018
- Disincorporation relief to end in March 2018 - January 9, 2018