We are pleased to announce that we will be hosting two more of our popular discussion dinners for tech CEOs. At each of our dinners, a select group of ten tech CEOs and founders discuss a major dilemma they have or will face, gaining valuable insights from their peers and our experts… all over a delicious meal at an exclusive restaurant in central London.
Wilson Wright has a strong record of working with ambitious and high growth technology businesses, especially those in the envirotech, fintech and meditech areas.
Getting the numbers right is vital for achieving fast growth, but success also hinges on the senior team making the right judgment calls at critical stages of your business’s growth.
Our discussion dinners are all about ensuring that, when you make such make-or-break decisions, you are fully armed with insights from peers who are themselves contemplating the same critical dilemmas for their own businesses.
Our next discussion dinners for major dilemmas that tech business CEO’s will face are:
- Overcoming the dilemmas of attracting the top talent that will accelerate your tech business’s growth: Wednesday 24 May 2017 at 6.30pm
- Huge potential, low income: maximising the valuation of your tech business: Thursday 7 September 2017 at 6pm
Both dinners will take place in Holborn, central London, click here for more details and to register your interest in attending these and future ones.
Wilson Wright LLP
Latest posts by Wilson Wright LLP (see all)
- Companies and advisers concerned with the grant of EMI share options - April 5, 2018
- Most small firms are not ready for digital accounts - February 15, 2018
- Making It Count for 125 Years: Chapter 1 - January 12, 2018