In order to help us continue to deliver exceptional services to our clients we have recently joined DFK International – a global network of independent accounting firms and business advisers.
DFK has been meeting the needs of clients with interests in more than one country for more than 50 years.
The association is made up of 220 member firms operation out of 85 countries worldwide that all share the same goals:
- Enthusiasm for fully understanding client objectives and delivering effective advice
- Dedication to providing personal and timely services through experienced advisers
- Commitment to achieving consistent professional and ethical standards
Our membership of DFK reflects our commitment to helping clients from around the world with their ongoing issues by providing a genuine joined up approach with reliable and professional firms around the world.
It also creates special value for clients with cross-border interests and thanks to the cooperation of firms across the world we can deliver international services on time and at a competitive cost.
Warren Baker, Partner at Wilson Wright, said: “DFK are one of the best known names in international accountancy and we are extremely excited to be a part of the association”.
“By continuing to work with fellow DFK members we will be able to continue to deliver exceptional service to our clients who operate around the world.”
Wilson Wright LLP
Latest posts by Wilson Wright LLP (see all)
- Spring Statement 2019 - March 13, 2019
- Making it Count - October 26, 2018
- Wilson Wright is ‘Making it Count’ as it celebrates its 125th anniversary - October 10, 2018